Emira Cherif, Post-doc, master BCD.
« How machine learning can improve structural variant detection ». Keywords: Sequencing (NGS, Minion), Structural variant, Machine learning. Co-supervised with Ronnie Alves (University of Minho at Braga (Portugal)).
Yasmine Mansour, PhD candidate.
« Assessing the impact of TEs on the structure, evolution, and adaptation of mosquitoe genomes » Co-supervised with Annie Chateau (LIRMM – MAB). Keywords: Recombination, TE annotation, evolution, NGS, genome assembly, graphs.
Edouard Delanoé, undergraduate student, master BCD.
« Genome organization of transposable element insertions using reconciled phylogenies » Co-supervised with Yoann Anselmetti (ISEM-PEM).
Keywords: Transposable element, genomics, phylogeny, evolution.
Julien Denozi, undergraduate student, master BCD.
« Monitoring of transposable element insertions over generations ».
Keywords: Transposable element, genomics, sequencing (NGS, Minion), divergence, dynamics.
Jean-Loup Claret. undergraduate student, master B2E – Darwin.
« Impact of the transposable activity on the longevity of social insects ». Co-supervised with Jonathan Romiguier (ISEM-PEM).
Keywords: Transposable element, genomics, sequencing (NGS), divergence.
- Rémy Costa – Master Student
- Mickael Hamouma – Master Student, currently working as computer science.
- Laura Helou – Master Student, currently PhD candidate.
- Bridlin Barckmann, Post-doc, currently Post-doc at IGH.
- Pascal Milesi*, EVAS-ISEM PhD candidate – defense in 2016, currently Post-doc at Uppsala University (Jon lab), Sweden, since 2017.
- Benoit Assosgba*, EVAS-ISEM PhD candidate – defense in 2016, currently Post-doc at Abomey-Calavi University, Gambia, since 2017.
- Quentin Testard, Master Student, currently PhD candidate (CIFRE).
- Timothée Virgoulay, Undergraduate Student, currently PhD candidate.
- Nicolas Pompidor, Undergraduate Student, currently PhD candidate.
- Rajiv McCoy, Stanford PhD Student – currently Assistant Professor @ The Johns Hopkins University
- Emilie Dumas*, EVAS-ISEM PhD student – defense in 2013, currently Post-doc at ESE, Gif-sur-Yvette, France since 2015.
- Dave Tushar, Undergraduate Student
- Mauricio Barentos, Undergraduate Student
currently PhD candidate at Karolinska Institutet in Sweden.
- Lokitha Vippala, Undergraduate Student
- Maité Barrón, Barbadilla lab PhD student- visiting Petrov Lab – defense in 2015, currently Post-doc at CSIC-Universitat Pompeu Fabra, González lab.
- Matthew Carrigan, Undergraduate Student, currently Post-doc at Trinity college.
(*) Bioinformatic introduction training only.