Yasmine Mansour, PhD candidate.
Assessing the impact of TEs on the structure, evolution, and adaptation of mosquitoe genomes.
Keywords: Recombination, TE annotation, evolution, NGS, genome assembly, graphs.
Quentin Delorme – Master2 Student BCD.
Inference of the TEs to improve insect genome assemblies.
Keywords: TE, NGS, genome assembly, graphs.
Rémy Costa– Master1 Student BCD.
Impact of TEs onthe Drosophila melanogaster genome structure.
Keywords: NGS, comparative genomics, recombination
Rémy Duverger– Master1 Student BCD.
Mappability of repeat regions
Keywords: NGS, structural variants, T-lex2
Jimmy Lopez, Research engineer
T-lex2 optimization – Development in support the teams offered by the LabEx CeMEB througth the platform : http://kimura.univ-montp2.fr/calcul/
Keywords: Computer Sciences, Development, Bioinformatics
- Mickael Hamouma – Master Student.
- Laura Helou – Master Student, currently PhD candidate.
- Bridlin Barckmann, Post-doc, currently Post-doc at IGH.
- Pascal Milesi*, EVAS-ISEM PhD candidate – defense in 2016, currently Post-doc at Uppsala University (Jon lab), Sweden, since 2017.
- Benoit Assosgba*, EVAS-ISEM PhD candidate – defense in 2016, currently Post-doc at Abomey-Calavi University, Gambia, since 2017.
- Quentin Testard, Master Student, currently PhD candidate.
- Timothée Virgoulay, Undergraduate Student, currently Master student.
- Nicolas Pompidor, Undergraduate Student, currently Master student.
- Rajiv McCoy, Stanford PhD Student – defense in 2016
Post-doct at Washington University, Akey lab, USA, since 2015.
- Emilie Dumas*, EVAS-ISEM PhD student – defense in 2013, currently Post-doc.
- Dave Tushar, Undergraduate Student
- Mauricio Barentos, Undergraduate Student
currently PhD candidate at Karolinska Institutet in Sweden
- Lokitha Vippala, Undergraduate Student
- Maité Barrón, Barbadilla lab PhD student – defense in 2015, currently Post-doc at CSIC-Universitat Pompeu Fabra, González lab.
- Matthew Carrigan, Undergraduate Student, currently Post-doc at Trinity college.
(*) Bioinformatic introduction training only.