Current members of the Bioinfo team
Jimmy Lopez, Research engineer
Keywords: Computer Sciences, Bioinformatics
Yasmine Mansour, PhD candidate.
Assessing the impact of TEs on the structure, evolution, and adaptation of mosquitoe genomes.
Keywords: Recombination, TE annotation, evolution, NGS, genome assembly, graph.
Laura Helou – Master Student.
Assessing the role of TEs in the formation and evolution of the cluster of the anti-freeze protein in antartic fishes.
Keywords: AFP gene, TE annotation, tandem duplication, NGS, genome assembly.
Mickael Hamouma – Master Student.
Inference of the TE annotation to improve Culex pipiens genome assembly.
Keywords: TE annotation, NGS, genome assembly.
Llivia Langevin – Undergraduate Student (Cursus Master Engineering).
Detection of TE target site duplication motifs in sequencing data.
Keywords: motif, TSD, TE, GC content.
- Bridlin Barckmann, Post-doc, currently Post-doc at IGH.
- Pascal Milesi*, EVAS-ISEM PhD candidate – defense in 2016, currently Post-doc at Uppsala University (Jon lab), Sweden, since 2017.
- Benoit Assosgba*, EVAS-ISEM PhD candidate – defense in 2016, currently Post-doc at Abomey-Calavi University, Gambia, since 2017.
- Quentin Testard, Master Student, currently PhD candidate.
- Timothée Virgoulay, Undergraduate Student, currently Master student.
- Nicolas Pompidor, Undergraduate Student, currently Master student.
- Rajiv McCoy, Stanford PhD Student – defense in 2016
Post-doct at Washington University, Akey lab, USA, since 2015.
- Emilie Dumas*, EVAS-ISEM PhD student – defense in 2013, currently Post-doc.
- Dave Tushar, Undergraduate Student
- Mauricio Barentos, Undergraduate Student
currently PhD candidate at Karolinska Institutet in Sweden
- Lokitha Vippala, Undergraduate Student
- Maité Barrón, Barbadilla lab PhD student – defense in 2015, currently Post-doc at CSIC-Universitat Pompeu Fabra, González lab.
- Matthew Carrigan, Undergraduate Student, currently Post-doc at Trinity college.
(*) Bioinformatic introduction training only.