Yasmine Mansour, PhD candidate (ED I2S).
« Assessing the impact of TEs on the structure, evolution, and adaptation of mosquitoe genomes » Co-supervised with Annie Chateau (LIRMM – MAB). Keywords: Recombination, TE annotation, evolution, NGS, genome assembly, graphs.
Clothilde Chenal, PhD candidate (ED GAIA).
« Impact of genome-wide variations and TEs in mosquitoes using pangenomics approaches » Co-supervised with François Sabot (IRD), Frederic Simard (MIVEGEC) and Michael Fontaine (MIVEGEC). Keywords: TE, NGS, structutal variant, annotation, pangenomics, adaptation.
Marion Varoqui, PhD candidate (ED CBS2).
« Monitoring of transposable element insertions over generations ». Co-supervised with Severine Chambeyron (IGH). Keywords: TE, evolution, genomics, NGS.
Alba Marino, PhD candidate (ED GAIA).
« Genome size estimation and quantification of transposable elements dynamics ». Co-supervised with Benoit Nabholz (ISEM) and Annabelle Haudry (LBBE). Keywords: Genome size, Ne, TE, population genomics, NGS.
Imogen Dumville, Master 2 student, Master Meme.
« Contribution of tranposable elements to adaptive evolution through the formation of new genomic regions ». Co-supervised with Sébastien Puechmaille (ISEM). Keywords: TE, population genomics, NGS.
Corentin Marco, Master 2 student, Master Bioinformatique.
« Study of the TE dynamics in Anopheles Cameroon populations ». Co-supervised with Clothilde Chenal and Michael Fontaine (MIVEGEC). Keywords: TE, NGS, structural variant, annotation.
- Fanny Touchard, Master student, M2 B2E – Darwin, currently PhD candidate.
- Emira Cherif, Post-doc, currently Post-doc at ISEM.
- Jean-Loup Claret, Master student, M2 B2E – Darwin, currently PhD candidate.
- Julien Denozi, Master student, M1 BCD/EMA, M2 bioinformatics.
- Edouard Delanoé, Master student, M1 BCD/EMA, M2 bioinformatics.
- Rémy Costa – Master Student, M1 BCD, currently PhD candidate
- Livia Langevin – Undergraduate Student.
- Mickael Hamouma – Master Student, M1 BCD, currently computer science.
- Laura Helou – Master Student, M2 BCD, PhD.
- Bridlin Barckmann, Post-doc, currently Post-doc.
- Pascal Milesi*, EVAS-ISEM PhD candidate – defense in 2016, currently Assistant Professor at Uppsala University.
- Benoit Assosgba*, EVAS-ISEM PhD candidate – defense in 2016, currently Post-doc at Abomey-Calavi University, Gambia, since 2017.
- Quentin Testard, Master Student, M1 BCD, currently PhD candidate (CIFRE).
- Timothée Virgoulay, Undergraduate Student, currently PhD candidate.
- Nicolas Pompidor, Undergraduate Student, PhD, currently ATER.
- Rajiv McCoy, Stanford PhD Student – currently Assistant Professor @ The Johns Hopkins University.
- Emilie Dumas*, EVAS-ISEM PhD student – defense in 2013, currently Post-doc at ESE, Gif-sur-Yvette, France since 2015.
- Dave Tushar, Undergraduate Student.
- Mauricio Barentos, Undergraduate Student, currently PhD candidate at Karolinska Institutet in Sweden.
- Lokitha Vippala, Undergraduate Student.
- Maité Barrón, Barbadilla lab PhD student- visiting Petrov Lab, PhD.
- Matthew Carrigan, Undergraduate Student, currently Post-doc at Trinity college.
(*) Bioinformatic introduction training only.