Clothilde Chenal, PhD candidate (ED GAIA).
« Impact of genome-wide variations and TEs in mosquitoes using pangenomics approaches » Co-supervised with Michael Fontaine (MIVEGEC) and François Sabot (IRD). Keywords: TE, structutal variant, pangenomics, adaptation.
Marion Varoqui, PhD candidate (ED CBS2).
« The transposable element biology: from their control to their impact on host genome adaptation ». Co-supervised with Severine Chambeyron (IGH). Keywords: TE, evolution, genomics, NGS.
Alba Marino, PhD candidate (ED GAIA).
« Genome size estimation and quantification of transposable elements dynamics ». Co-supervised with Benoit Nabholz (ISEM) and Annabelle Haudry (LBBE). Keywords: Genome size, Ne, TE, population genomics, NGS.
Corentin Marco, Bioinformatics engineer.
« Detection and study of the TE dynamics in Anopheles Cameroon populations ». Keywords: TE, NGS, structural variant, annotation.
Elyes Braham, M2 Bioinformatics.
« Evolution of the Y chromosome ». Co-supervised with Kateryna Makova (Penn State). Keywords: evolution, genomics, repeat, assembly.
Ambre Petit, M1 Bioinformatics.
« Pangenomics, an approach to complete genome assembly ».
Keywords : NGS, assembly, comparative genomics
- Elyes Braham, Master student, Master 1 Bioinformatique.
- Imogen Dumville, Master student, Master 2 Meme.
- Yasmine Mansour, PhD candidate (ED I2S – 2017-2021), Assistant professor class B at the University Farhat Abbas Sétif 1 (UFAS).
- Fanny Touchard, Master student, M2 B2E – Darwin, currently PhD candidate.
- Emira Cherif, Post-doc, currently Researcher at Morfo.
- Jean-Loup Claret, Master student, M2 B2E – Darwin, currently PhD candidate.
- Julien Denozi, Master student, M1 BCD/EMA.
- Edouard Delanoé, Master student, M1 BCD/EMA.
- Rémy Costa – Master Student, M1 BCD, currently PhD candidate
- Livia Langevin – Undergraduate Student.
- Mickael Hamouma – Master Student, M1 BCD, currently computer science.
- Laura Helou – Master Student, M2 BCD, currently Post-Doc.
- Bridlin Barckmann, Post-doc, currently Bioinformatics engineer.
- Pascal Milesi*, EVAS-ISEM PhD candidate – defense in 2016, currently Assistant Professor at Uppsala University.
- Benoit Assosgba*, EVAS-ISEM PhD candidate – defense in 2016, currently Post-doc at Abomey-Calavi University, Gambia, since 2017.
- Quentin Testard, Master Student, M1 BCD, PhD.
- Timothée Virgoulay, Undergraduate Student, PhD.
- Nicolas Pompidor, Undergraduate Student, PhD.
- Rajiv McCoy, Stanford PhD Student – currently Assistant Professor @ The Johns Hopkins University.
- Emilie Dumas*, EVAS-ISEM PhD student – defense in 2013.
- Dave Tushar, Undergraduate Student.
- Mauricio Barentos, Undergraduate Student.
- Lokitha Vippala, Undergraduate Student.
- Maité Barrón, Barbadilla lab PhD student- visiting Petrov Lab, PhD.
- Matthew Carrigan, Undergraduate Student.
(*) Bioinformatic introduction training only.