Since 2013, I teach in bachelor and master programs at the Faculty of Sciences of the Montpellier University. From 2015-2021, I was responsible for the Specialty Bioinformatics, Knowledge, Data of the Master of Sciences and Digital Technology for healthcare (BCD).
I was also in charge of several computer sciences and genomics classes :
- M2 Bioinformatics / Statistics
- [HMSN305] Omics – Head: Anna-Sophie Fiston-Lavier. Keywords: Sequencing (NGS), Genomics, Transcriptomics, Proteomics, MetaGenomics.
- M2 Medical Biology
- [HMBS307] (TC3) Bioinformatics and System Biology – Heads: Ovidiu Radulescu, Alain Chavanieu and Stefano Trapani. Keywords: Bioinformatics, Genomics, Transciptomics, Proteomics, Statistics, Medical diagnostics.
- M1 Computer sciences
- [HMIN114] Algorithms and Programming – Heads: Anne-Muriel Chifolleau and Alban Mancheron. Keywords: Unix, Emacs.
- [HMIN113M] System – Heads: Pierre Pompidor. Keywords: Bash, Python, Web.
- L3 Biology
- [HLBE605] Evolutionary Biology – Head: Benoit Nabholz. Keywords: Genetics, molecular biology, genome evolution, selection, transposable elements, sequencing technologies.
- L2 Biology / Computer sciences
- [HLIN404] Bioinformatics for biologists – Head: Anna-Sophie Fiston-Lavier. Keywords: System, Sequence analysis, Database, Python, BioPython, Phylogeny.
- L1 Computer sciences / PolyTech
- [HLIN101] Algorithms, Programming and System Head: Philippe Janssen. Keywords: Unix, Emacs, C/C++.
Since 2019, I head the Bioinformatics Learning Laboratory (BILL) with Anne-Sophie Gosselin-Grenet, Jean-Christophe Avarre and Mélanie Debias.
« BioinfoTE : Détection et analyse d’élements transposables dans les génomes eucaryotes »
28th september – 2nd october 2020 @ Frégus, France
- Define and explain good practices in bioinformatics analysis of TEs
- TE annotation in assembled and unassembled genomes
- Identification of the polymorphism of insertions between individuals/populations and a reference genome.
- Transcriptomic and epigenetic analyses of genes and TEs
- Evolutionary analyses of TEs
Transposable element detection using the short and long-read sequencing data
June 2021 @ virtuel